26 November 2006

House in Playa del Carmen, previous version


Thanks to a comment (which I thank, btw, so much nice words!) I am uploading the previous version of the house, so there can be some objective comparison between one and the other.

As you can see, it is practically identical, save for some mouldings in the roofs, and the columns, here they are really square pillars. Basically they are square pillars, as the project design had not yet reached the milestone deciding how they would look like, so I just extruded the square bases. I opted for that option, as in case I inserted some nice but expensive columns, it could radically change the intended cost per square meter. It might not look like much, but the back of the house has a whole semi-open roofed space supported by columns.

No comments: